Experience isn't vital - the person we are really seeking is someone who has a friendly, professional attitude with a key eye for attention to detail, who gets things done and cares passionately about customer service.
A flexible package is available with a competitive salary. Previous experience is preferred but not vital.
The hours are Monday to Friday from 9am until 5.30pm and one Saturday per month
Working as part of a small team, you will be involved in most aspects of the sale and letting of properties. You will:
- Help book and conduct valuations and property viewings
- Negotiate offers between applicants, landlords, tenants and vendors.
- Help in promoting sales and lettings and canvassing for instructions
- Prepare sale and letting particulars
- Liaise with solicitors and other third parties as appropriate
- Assist with the administration within the office
Within this busy office, you will be an "all rounder" and clients will look to you for acting in a caring and professional manner.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will require the following in order to be shortlisted to the next stage:
- Excellent administrative skills with strong written and computer skills
- Confident speaking to customers on the phone and in person
- Strong and confident manner, work well under pressure on own initiative with a can-do attitude
- A high enthusiasm to achieve
- Local knowledge preferred
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence
- A fun and enthusiastic yet professional attitude
Salary: £20,000.00-£30,000.00 per year