- Sylish three bedroom stone barn conversion
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Family kitchen/breakfast room
- Siting room with woodburner
- Ample parking with garage
- Wonderful far reaching views
This stylish three bedroom stone barn was converted in 2015. The property is spacious and light and presented well throughout with many traditional features such as stone floors and wooden beams. There are wonderful views looking south towards the City of Wells and the Glastonbury Torr. There is ample parking, a small garage and a pretty garden.