The accommodation comprises of a large entrance hallway that leads to two double bedrooms, the main bathroom and utility room with a side door to the garden.
On the first floor is the kitchen diner and sitting room which has a gas effect fireplace.
On the second floor is the master bedroom with en suite and built in wardrobes.
The garden has a mixture of lawn, patio and decking. A very pretty space that looks out onto local farm land. The garden is perfect for alfresco dining and socialising.
To the front the property has a single garage and parking for one car.
A GARDENER AND LAWN CUTTER IS INCLUDED IN THE RENT.
Compton Martin is a small but thriving village with a village hall, post office, church, a very popular public house and a picturesque village pond. The neighbouring village of West Harptree has an excellent General Stores with delicatessen and post office, church and public house.
A comprehensive range of shops including a supermarket is available at Chew Magna about 4 miles away, and the small city of Wells with two markets a week is 9 miles away.
The village’s situation in the Chew Valley offers commuters excellent access to the regional centre of Bristol which is 10 miles to the north and the Heritage City of Bath which is 14 miles is to the east. The Cathedral City of Wells, which offers further facilities, is 9 miles to the south.
Terms and Conditions
· Available either fully or part furnished
· £1500.00 per calendar month.
· Rental rate does not include Council Tax and other utilities.
· Rental rate does include a gardener and lawn cutter
· To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a fixed term of 6 months or more.
· A deposit equal to one month's rent will be taken and held for the duration of the tenancy.
· Available now.
. Pets considered